Early Detection Saves Lives!
Sisters Network Triangle NC (SNTNC)
SNTNC encourages you to make your appointment to get your mammogram. DON’T DELAY! Mammograms don’t prevent breast cancer, but they can save lives by finding breast cancer as early as possible. We are emerging from a pandemic and NOW is the time to get back on track and get your mammogram and breast cancer treatments. Getting medical care is an essential service.
BREAST CANCER APPLICATION FORM
Community partnerships provide Sisters Network Triangle NC the resources to promote breast health in the community.
We are thankful for the support from the following community partners:
Useful Breast Cancer Resources
- Advanced Breast Cancer Community
- American Cancer Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Breast Cancer Resource Directory
- The Breast Care Site
- Cancer Clinical Research
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Clinical Trials
- Duke Cancer Institute
- Facing our Risk of Cancer
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Look Good Feel Better
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network
- National Cancer Institute
- National Lymphedema Network
- Rex Cancer Center
- Survivor Friendly
- Susan G. Komen North Carolina Triangle To the Coast
- Tickled Pink Breast Cancer Support
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
- UNC Lineberger Cancer Center
- Young Survival Coalition
- Sisters Network Inc.
American Cancer Society
- 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm The FruitThese Sisters Network Triangle events are designed to celebrate, educate and provide community outreach about breast cancer awareness.Your participation and support is important to the success of these events. So, let's show up and support as Sisters always do and turn The Fruit pink!ALL events are free, but registration is required. Please share with family and friends and on your social media. Go to the following link to register.On Friday, October 15th from 6pm-10:30pm we will have a table set up with SNT Breast Health Information. I need 4-6 Sisters to volunteer to work in shifts.At 9:00pm - The Fruit will host a Breast Cancer Survivor Party - open to everyoneOn Sunday, October 17th from 2pm-5pm - SNT Breast Health Information Table. I need 4-6 Sisters to volunteer to work in shifts.At 5:00 - You are invited to attend Mellissa Wades Play - "Divided Together" by Wade In The Water Production. Melissa is a longtime supporter of SNTNC.Per The Fruit: Mask are required to be worn except when eating or drinking. Vaccinations appreciated.Parking is free.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Ready to become a volunteer?
Help us stop the silence of breast cancer. Volunteer your time to assist Sisters Network, Triangle NC to bring awareness about breast cancer in the triangle community